These 8 applications in the Google Play Store steal money from users’ pockets … Security experts recommend deleting applications with a total download of over 3 million.
A security researcher examining phones running the Android operating system has identified apps that steal money from cards. The malicious software called Autoycos, which was detected in at least 8 applications in the Google Play Store, inflicts financial damage on users.
Do not download these 8 apps, your money can be stolen!
The software begins to enroll people who download the application without them noticing, to become members of paid services. It took about 6 months for Autolucos, which was first discovered in 2021, to be investigated and found harmful by Google.
In the meantime, 8 applications have been downloaded more than 3 million times.
Security experts recommend deleting the following apps immediately to protect both your phone and your money.
Here are bad apps with malware…
- Razer Keyboard & Theme – 10,000+ downloads
- Vlog Star Video Editor – 1,000,000+ downloadsFunny Camera – 500,000+ downloads
- Coco Camera — 1,000+ downloads
- Creative 3D Launcher — 1,000,000+ downloadsGIF Keyboard — 100,000+ downloads
- Freeglow Camera — 5,000+ downloads
- Wow Camera — 100,00+ downloads